Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Daze

We are now on our seventh day without school because of the SNOW. Snow, snow and more snow - up to our knees in snow. It is too cold to make snow persons, too deep to go sledding and too flat around here to go skiing.

Even the cats are getting cabin fever.

It's not all that bad, really we are doing ok. We watched butter soften and then made cookies. Shuffled around on the rug and played shock tag. I received on going reports from my wife on how she was doing rearranging her fabric collection. I cleaned out "that closet" and tried to solve the mystery on how there could be, in there, 7 gloves and 2 mittens none a match and all left handed.

There is a store within walking distance so we have not run out of chips and beer.

I saw my first Robin.

No comments: